Infrastructure Support Engineer
We are looking for infrastructure support engineers to join us as we grow and help us to provide high quality remote and onsite support to our clients.
As part of our support team, you will be responsible for
- Providing remote and onsite support including troubleshooting hardware, software, and desktop application issues.
- Providing remote and onsite support for networking and firewall issues.
- Providing computer “Break / Fix” support, configuration and installation of new and replacement hardware as required across our client base.
- Ensuring assigned calls are dealt with in a professional manner and in line with agreed service levels.
- Experience working in a busy Service Desk environment and using ticketing systems.
- Experience providing onsite and remote technical support.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Server (All operating Systems) essential.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Desktop (All operating Systems) essential.
- Excellent knowledge of MS 365 ecosystem (Office, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Azure/Azure AD).
- Excellent knowledge of Active Directory (users, groups, permissions).
- Strong understanding of backup technologies and procedures.
- Strong understanding of Virtualisation (Esxi Hyper-V).
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, DNS and Firewalls.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
Some key skills required
- Professional and flexible attitude.
- Excellent ability to communicate, both written and verbally, with colleagues and clients.
- Analytical mindset with strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritise assignments and efficiently manage your calendar.
- Strong attention to detail and documentation with accurate records keeping.
- Willingness to study new technologies and achieve and maintain relevant technical certification.
- Full clean driving licence.
Interested? Reach out using contact form below or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.