- Previous experience in a Business Development role.
- Ability to identify and utilise effective lead generation tools.
- Proficient with Microsoft suite such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills with a confident and professional phone manner.
- Customer focus with a proven ability to build relationships.
- Experience with CRM and ensuring records are accurately entered and maintained.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Fluency in English is an absolute requirement.
We are proud of our quick and easy interview and onboarding process.
The interview is a two-stage process with stage 1 being a standard face-to-face interview. Stage 2 is a presentation where we will get a feel for how comfortable you will be presenting our solutions to customers.
The onboarding phase will take place over an initial 2 weeks and will consist of knowledge transfers and introduction to the NetSpeed Team, our tools and the processes we follow.
The above job description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of duties and responsibilities and consequently, the post holder may be required to perform other duties as appropriate to the post which may be assigned to them from time to time. This job description may change in line with the changing needs and objectives of the Company.
Interested? Reach out using the contact form below or submit your CV to email@example.com.