Terms and Conditions for Online Competition
- Eligibility: The competition is open to residents of Ireland aged 18 and over, unless otherwise specified. Employees of NetSpeed or their family members are not eligible to participate.
- Entry: Participants may enter the competition by following the instructions outlined in the competition announcement, which may include filling out an online form, submitting creative content, or engaging in specified actions on social media platforms. Each participant may submit only one entry.
- Entry Deadline: All entries must be received by the specified deadline, as indicated in the competition announcement. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- Selection of Winners: Winners will be selected at random and announced on social media, as well as contacted directly by a member of the NetSpeed team. The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome.
- Prizes: The competition will award two prizes consisting of a review of the end-user experience on your wired, Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi 6E and previous generations), and WAN networks using HPE Aruba Networking User Experience Insight (UXI) Sensors. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash or an alternative prize.
- Notification of Winners: Winners will be notified via social media announcement and contacted directly by a member of the NetSpeed team. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim their prize within 14 days of notification, NetSpeed reserves the right to withdraw the prize from that winner and select an alternative winner.
- Publicity: By entering the competition, participants agree to opt in to receiving marketing materials and may be contacted by a member of the NetSpeed team. Participants can opt-out at any time.
- Data Protection: Any personal information provided by participants will be used for the purpose of administering the competition and will not be shared with third parties without consent, except as required by law.
- Disqualification: NetSpeed reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed to be fraudulent, inappropriate, or in violation of these terms and conditions.
- Changes to Terms: NetSpeed reserves the right to amend or cancel the competition and/or these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Ireland, and any disputes arising in connection with the competition shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
By participating in the competition, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.